Party Information Pack
Thank you for considering the East Oakland Sports Center (EOSC) for your next event. Let us host your family celebration, baby shower, company luau, or birthday party.
The EOSC Aquatic Center includes a whitewater slide, zero-depth entry shallow activity pool, interactive water features, lazy river, and a two lane lap/recreation pool.
Parties w/ Pool Admissions
Option #1 up to 15 people
M-Th $105/$117 NR plus $100 Deposit
F- Sun $115/$129 NR plus $100 Deposit
Option #2 up to 30 people
M-Th $150/$162 NR plus $100 Deposit
F-Sun $160/$174 NR plus $100 Deposit
Option #3 up to 40 people
(Second Floor Multipurpose Room Only)
M-Th $180/$192 NR plus $100 Deposit
F-Sun $190/$204 plus $100 Deposit
Hourly Room Rental Rates (w/out Pool Admissions)
M-Th $60/ 72 NR
F-Sun $70/$84 NR
NR= Non-Resident Rate
Your Party Includes:
- Admission to the Aquatic Center during Water Park hours. Check schedule as it changes seasonally. (With Admission Package Only)
- One-hour private room use. Party may enter room 15-minutes early to set-up room.
- Additional time can be reserved for additional fee
- Tables and chairs
- Each room has a sink and counter work space
- Access to the reserved room 15 minutes prior to reservation for set up
Storage and refrigeration is not available.
Please plan accordingly.
- Rentals fees and deposit must be paid in full at time of reservation. We cannot “hold” a date without full payment.
- DEPOSIT (see details below): A refundable $100 security deposit is required at time of booking.
- You may enter the reserved room 15 minutes prior to reservation to set up. However, party must vacate room at designated time (as indicated on your permit). Please plan your set-up & clean-up within the allotted time. Parties that fail to exit room as schedule will lose deposit.
- All persons (adults & children, swimming or not) in attendance will be included in the final count of your party package. All individuals entering the facility for your party must have an admission band.
General Pool Rules
- No children should ever be left unattended.
- Babies or toddlers will not be allowed in the pool without appropriate swim diaper. No disposable diapers.
- Facility users must be 48” tall or be accompanied and supervised at all times by a responsible individual fifteen (15) years or older.
- Please walk at all times – no running!
6) Horseplay, dunking, shoulder rides, fighting, or any other activity that could harm you or others is not allowed.
7) All pool users and patrons must wear appropriate swim attire, no cut offs, leotards, or t-shirts are allowed in the swimming pool. (CA Health Code #65541)
8) Please take a shower prior to pool use.
9) Please report any unknown health conditions or disabilities to pool management prior to entering the water. (CA Health Code#65541)
10) Please be aware of the changing depth of the water – stay in a depth of water that is appropriate to your swimming ability. If you are responsible for another individual, be aware of their swimming ability and/or limitations –think safely before fun!
11) Flip, cannonballs, can-openers, helicopters, or jack knives from the edge or the pool are not allowed.
12) No diving!
13) Glass containers are not allowed in any area of the pool facility.
14) Smoking is not allowed in any area of the pool facility.
15) Food and/or drinks are not allowed in the pool area without prior management permission.
Water Slide Rules
- Maximum weight of rider is 300 LBS.
- You must be a minimum of 48” tall to ride the waterslide.
- Only one rider may enter the waterslide at a time. Single riders only!
- Eyeglasses must be secured affixed with head straps to riders.
- Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted. Never form chains.
- Slide must be ridden feet first, lying on your back, or sitting position (Sit up to go slower. Lie down to go faster).
- Riders must wait for the attendant’s start signal before starting the ride.
- No floatation devices are allowed on the slide or in the splash pool.
- Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all times.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate, or stop in the slide.
- Do not block the end of the slide.
- No swimming in the splash pool.
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by splash pool attendant and exit quickly.
Room Rental Application
Note: All information provided MUST BE CONSISTENT with the information provided on driver’s license. Once payment is received cancellation fees will apply.
Please attach a Legible Photo Copy of your Driver’s License or State Identification Card.
All rentals fees and deposit must be paid in full at time of reservation. We cannot “hold” a date without full payment.
Checking clothing and valuables is the responsibility of the reserving group. Person making reservation is responsible for the groups conduct and for informing attendees of facility rules as stated by the City of Oakland, Office of Parks and Recreation, East Oakland Sports Center.
Smoking is not allowed at this facility.
Alcoholic beverages are not allowed at this facility.
If cancellation is received at least
- 14 days from rental date: All fees refunded minus $10.00 administrative fees.
- 13 days or less 50% of the total fees paid will be refunded.
Admission Policy Pool Parties
It is the responsibility for the reserving party to coordinate and issue admission wristbands to members of the party. All Persons entering pool area must have a wristband. Daily admission rates apply to members of the party who do not have a wristband. No refunds will be issued for unused wristbands.
This facility DOES NOT provide storage for food, equipment or event supplies before or after your reservation. You will only be able to access the reserved space during time permitted. Please plan accordingly.
THE PERMIT HOLDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL BE CHARGED for any damages, including, but not limited to a) damages to floors, walls furnishings and landscaping; b) extra cleaning of the facilities inside and outside beyond routine facility maintenance; and c) any other unusual janitorial or facility expense incurred by the Office of Parks and Recreation. In the event that damages are incurred, permit holders shall reimburse the City of Oakland for necessary repairs and excessive cleanup or for extra hours paid in advance.
If the deposit was paid, the deposit, less an Administrative Services Fee and any claims for repairs and excessive cleanup will be refunded to the permit tee. Claims exceeding amount of deposit may be paid within 10 days after notification to the City of Oakland, Office of Parks and Recreation.
If no deposit was collected prior to the event, reimbursement for the Administrative Services Fee and any claims for repairs and excessive cleanup must be paid within 10 days after notification to the City of Oakland, Office of Parks and Recreation.
*NOTE* Tables and chairs are provided. All groups shall provide any other equipment required for the event. All groups are required to clean up after the event and properly dispose of all and other debris generated by the event.
ANY MISREPRESENTATION RELATED TO THE RENTAL OF THE FACILITY AND/OR PARK WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT AND FORFEITURE OF *ALL* FEES PAID.